We’re living in a golden age of startups and side hustles, where it seems like more people than ever before are striking out on their own with new business ventures.
Whether you’re just beginning to think about starting a business, or already drafting a formal document with your current business goals, it’s crucial to clearly define the scope of every aspect of the company — from mission, to target customers, to funding and finances, and beyond.
When you’re just getting started, it can be tempting to think of a business plan as just a catchy company name and a quick description of what you’re selling. But in the back of your mind, you’re probably aware that planning a business involves thinking through a huge number of details and decisions. It can be daunting to consider the full scope of all that starting your business really takes.
HubSpot and General Assembly have teamed up to help get you started on the right foot with our free Business Plan Template. Inside, you’ll find templates and checklists to help you:
- Sell the story of your company
- Describe your product line and plan for how to stand out among competitors
- Put together the necessary financial projections to make a strong start
- Plan longer-term goals and metrics
- Consider legal formalities that require attention
- Create your buyer persona and determine your product/marketing fit
Click here to download your Business Plan Template and get started.
from Marketing https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/business-plan-template